Another FOY Common Nighthawk also by the Mississippi River

seen flying along Water Street (by Lilydale Yacht club)

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and
beauty of the biotic community" - Aldo Leopold

“There has been a tremendous renaissance in nature study in recent years; it
has been called a form of escapism, and perhaps it is in a way, but not an
escape from reality; but rather, a return to reality; a flight from unreal
things.” - Roger Tory Peterson
----