Yes, I use only HummZinger feeders (the best in my opinion), they don't drip
so they don't attract ants.. Plus they have a built in ant moat if you need
it, I have not had to use it..

http://www.aspectsinc.com/2_HumFdrs.html

http://www.aspectsinc.com/143_HZEXCEL.html

--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter
     http://www.hawkridge.org
Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
     http://www.moumn.org
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member
     http://www.hmana.org
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)
     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw