From: Paul Budde <paul.bu...@aonbenfield.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Posting problem
To: MOU-NET@lists.umn.edu

Out of concern for the transmission of viruses, pictures - or any
attachments, for that matter - are filtered out.

On the website are two different places for photos - "Recently Seen" for
rare birds (based on frequency, location and time of year) and "Showcase"
for any other bird photos.

Paul

Paul Budde | Aon Benfield
Aon Benfield Analytics