I have seen Mallards perched on rooftops in a suburban neighborhood before,
but not roosting. I thought that was odd enough.
--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. -* Leo Tolstoy*

A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - *Lucius Annaeus
Seneca*
----