The Red Crossbills are still in the same area by Eloise Butler at about 9:30am
Bob Williams

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2012, at 5:40 PM, "Dave McIntosh" <d...@mcintoshemboss.com> wrote:

> Relocated flock of red crossbills, approximately 25, approximately 1/4 mile
> west of Eloise Butler back gate, at intersection of two paths where water
> trickles over path.  In last twenty minutes, flock has come and gone twice.
> Noisy in flight but very inconspicuous when perched in aspen tree right over
> intersection.  Other good sightings in area:  scarlet tanager, numerous
> chestnut sided, one wilson's, one canada, several redstart, vireo sp.

"The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful."

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free
of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.
This message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and
remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's
employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way
from this message or its attachments."