Just a brief posting here to mention that the MBWbirds website
(http://mbwbirds.com) was updated today, that the 2012-13 MBW season has now
been completed, and the registration status for all the Minnesota Birding
Weekends and Weeks of the March 2013 - February 2014 season continues to be
updated.

Since several MBWs were already filled (or nearly filled) so early, note that
some additional MBWs or second leaders have been scheduled to accommodate extra
participants:

- Additional Washington-Br. Columbia MBWeek on Sept. 5-13, 2013 (although both
MBWs are filled with long waiting lists).

- Additional South Texas MBWeek on Dec. 26, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014.

- Additional Koochiching Co. MBWeekend on June 15-16-17 (although both MBWs are
filled).

- Additional North Shore of Lake Superior MBWeekend on Oct. 31 - Nov. 1.

- Second leaders added to the Oct. 4 North Shore and Jan. 4-5, 2014 Duluth
MBWeekends.

It is also possible that extra leaders or MBWeekends will be scheduled to
accommodate extra participants on other MBWs which are filled.

As always, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kim R Eckert
ecker...@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com

(Note: This is the 28th season of MBWs, which are offered in association with
the MOU – we were originally known as MOU Birding Weekends. The MOU annually
receives a portion of MBW receipts in return for these schedule and
registration updates on mou-net and in the MOU newsletter.)