Here in SE St Louis County, I've had large flocks of Redpolls (as many
as 50+) at my feeders everyday all winter since early December, but no
Pine Siskins yet!  The Chickadees are the first to arrive in the
morning and shortly after the Redpolls dominate the feeders.  I don't
recall seeing so many before and for so long a duration.  There are
also a couple of Pine Grosbeak's that come in and mix with the
Redpolls. I don't know if that is unusual or not, except for the fact
that it has been several years since I've had Pine Grosbeak's at the
feeders.

Jo Thompson