I'm still feeding anywhere from 50 to 125 common redpo
Erika, and all,

I'm still feeding anywhere from 50 to 125 common redpolls at my house east of
St. Cloud every day.  No pine siskins or goldfinches all winter.

At Sherburne Refuge, I've had scattered goldfinches all winter - no regulars -
there are 2-6 birds one or two days a week.  No siskins.  Still seeing a couple
of large flocks of redpolls on the east side of the refuge, but I haven't had a
single one at my bird feeder at HQ all winter.  Guess they just never found me.

I've found in my many years of feeding birds in MN that goldfinches and pine
siskins are always roaming, you can never count on them from one year or even
season to the next.

Betsy Beneke