Hello birders,
Today on the way home from work, I saw a large flock of at least 20-25
birds flying eastward over the lake in Lindstrom. They were not circling,
as if they were honing in on a feast. They were all moving in the same
direction, lazily and erratically, like turkey vultures do.

I have seen large groups like this in the winter in Florida but never up
here on or near their breeding grounds.  Anyone know why they are doing
this here now at this time of year?

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world
agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it. -
Maimonides (1135-1204)