Birding for the BBA in Southern Chisago county this summer I saw a peacock
cross the road (quite a shock - I assumed it was a turkey at first) and
previously heard them and spoke with local residents who said one of the
farmers nearby had some on his property. Perhaps one wandered off.

Jim

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Jason Bolish <jbirde...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A friend living in the Stillwater area has had a Peacock coming to his
> feeder for a few days, feeding with Turkeys & Deer.  We're trying to
> determine where it came from - does anyone know of any game farms or any
> place this could have come from in the North East Metro?
>
> Thanks
> Jason Bolish
> Shoreview - Ramsey County

Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world
agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it. -
Maimonides (1135-1204)