Its almost time for the ospreys to be returning to their nests so I am posting
my annual plea for new nests or sightings to be reported to the Twin Cities
Metro Osprey Watch. We have an informative page on Facebook, have a blog at
ospreywatch.blogspot.com or you can email us at osprey...@gmail.com. Last year
we had 105 occupied nests and 94 nests where eggs were laid in the metro area!
We are always in need of help monitoring all these nests, so if you are
interested in getting involved and watching a nest thru the breeding season,
contact us! Contact us if you have any questions about ospreys in the metro
area! Thanks.

Vanessa Greene
Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch