More robins than ever!  Between 7:10 and 7:40 this morning there was a
continuous passage of robins from evergreen trees across the street and from my
own backyard at 2708 East Minnehaha Parkway, Minneapolis.  This time it
appeared to be more than the several hundred that I estimated in a previous
posting.  How many?  One thousand?  Two thousand?  There was a continuous
passage of birds moving to the north for 30 or more minutes.  They reappear
just before dusk as they have been doing since mid November.

Sent from my iPad