My oriole and hummer feeders went out yesterday as well.

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Susan Gilmore <sgph...@mninter.net> wrote:

> Thank you! Just put my two feeders out as well!
> Susan Gilmore
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 2, 2015, at 2:01 PM, Clay Christensen <
> clay.christen...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > Had a FOY Baltimore Oriole (male) here in Lauderdale, Ramsey Co.
> yesterday. We had a jelly/nectar feeder up near the kitchen windows LAST
> year. The oriole came to the same spot, but I didn't have that feeder out
> yet, so it perched briefly on the seed feeder that was there, then left.
> Needless to say, I put out the nectar/jelly feeder this morning!
> > Clay Christensen
> > ________________________
> > The Birdman of Lauderdale
> >
> > ----
> > Archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html

Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>