Early last week we saw an osprey on the platform by the waterworks at Lake
Vadnais.  I reported the sighting to Vanessa Greene for the Osprey Watch.
We have not seen an osprey on this platform since the one time - the first
time we have ever seen an osprey there.  We don't get there every day and
I'm hoping if anyone else happens to see the osprey on that platform they
will report it.  I don't know if this was just a one-time thing, I hope not.

If you see an osprey on that platform, please send the information to:

Vanessa Greene

Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch

osprey...@att.net

Ospreywatch.blogspot.com

on Facebook too!

If you would also CC to me, I would appreciate it!

Thanks.

Gail Wieberdink

wiebe...@comcast.net

On another note, there must have been a big bug hatch today on Lake Vadnais.
There were hundreds of swallows flying over the lake and in the parking area
on the point.  Tree, barn, and rough-winged for sure, could have been others
but they were moving fast!