The fair starts in about two weeks. Many shifts need volunteers. If your schedule allows, volunteer for more than one shift and we will reimburse the price of your tickets. The 5-9 shifts are flexible in that you can close shop when visitors stop coming. In these late days of August, the 5-9 shift ends in the dark. Its an easy shift and putting away the "booth" means piling stuff inside and on top of the counter and wheeling it into DNR building. Much easier than in the folding table days!

Thursday August 27: All shifts filled!

Friday, August 28 and Saturday, August 29 need 1 (or 2) volunteers for the 5-9 shift.

Sunday August 30: 9-1 and 1-5 both need one or two volunteers

Monday August 31: All shifts filled

Tuesday  September 1:   5-9 one or two volunteers needed

Wednesday September 2:   9-1 has one volunteers, one more needed

Thursday September 3: 1-5 could use one more volunteer and the 5-9 shift is open for two volunteers

Friday September 4: 1-5 one volunteer needed, 5-9 needs one or two volunteers.

Saturday September 5: 1-5 needs two volunteers and 5-9 has one volunteer.

Sunday September 6 : 9-1 and 1-5 need two volunteers. The 5-9 shift has one volunteer, one more would be welcomed

Monday September 7: 9-1 and 1-5 are both open, 5-9 is filled.

thanks for considering spending some time at the fair working at the MOU booth. You will be rewarded with the pleasure of "talking birds" for a few hours. We are the only birding club represented at the fair. Thanks, Kate and Jen
           Call or email Kate or  sign up on the google calendar
           phone: 218-388-9908 ( we have answering machine)
           email: kkelnber...@boreal.org

Email: kkelnber...@boreal.org
 Call  Kate Kelnberger 218-388-9908
  or visit the Google calendar to sign up.