Ron and Butch got good looks from the South Dakota side of Salt Lake and are
convinced it is a Gull-billed Tern - thick black bill, slightly larger size
than a Forster's, flight more lethargic than a Forster's. Unfortunately the
bird flew off to the west over the fields and out of sight. We're hopeful that
it is merely foraging out there and will return.

Herb Dingmann

Sent from my iPhone