How much smaller than the doves? This is a popular time of year for weddings.
Were they possibly domestics?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: m...@moumn.org Date: 9/1/17  11:40 AM
(GMT-06:00) To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU Subject: [mou-net] ID question
(Posted by Chet A. Meyers <chetmey...@visi.com> via moumn.org)

I don't like to use mou-net for ID problems, but I am stumped.
My wife and I were driving down Hennepin Ave., in Uptown Mpls.,
when flock of common rock doves flew over.  Behind them there
was another flock of about 12-15 smaller birds and they appeared
pure white. The wing beats were fast. They flew in about the same
manner as the pigeons but were much smaller. The flock flew by
and then returned and looked to be headed southwest.
 I am baffled...possible shorebirds?
Chet Meyers, Hennepin County