Mark your calendars for this year's Paper Session on Saturday, Dec. 2!
While we are beginning to schedule speakers and presenters, we do have one
major announcement to share: this year the event will be held at the
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen! The arboretum is located just
9 miles (15 minutes) west of I494 and Hwy 5. We're very excited to be
meeting at this new location for several reasons:

- Beautiful, modern meeting space with plenty of room to roam around!
- Free parking near the building!
- Holiday decorations will be up!

These are just a few of the highlights, and also note that the arboretum's
usual $15.00 entrance fee will be waived for all Paper Session attendees.
Hope to see you there and stay tuned for more announcements!

Bob Dunlap, MOU Vice President