I have 5 photos of birds that came to my water feature (peeing boy) last week
(Olmsted County). Two of them took some time for me to identify. See if you
find any of them to be difficult. Flickr is free and you can download the
pictures if you want them. I get lots of birds at my water feature...you should
add one to your yard.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/53758379@N03/albums/72157687217643184

Jeff Stephenson
1323 28th ST SW
Rochester, MN 55902
Cell: 507 254 8194
Home: 507 289 7635

My guesses are below....don’t peak until you look at pictures and decide what
you think they are...If you disagree with me email me and we can talk about it.

Number 1 --- Bay Breasted Warbler
Number 2 --- Nashville Warbler
Number 3 --- Tennessee Warbler
Number 4 --- Black Throated Green Warbler
Number 5 --- Northern Paraula