Holiday Auction Thursday Nov 16

Where:  Our annual fundraising auction will be held at the Minnesota Valley
National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center:  3815 American Blvd E, Bloomington

When:  Thursday November 16, 2017 at 5:30-9:00 pm

5:30 pm  Drop off auction donations, check out the  items on offer and
enjoy refreshments.  .

6:45 – 8:15 pm  Live auction – Mark Lystig and Scott Clark team up again.
If you attended in past years, you know they are not to be missed!

8:15 – 8:55 pm check out and clean up

Why:  Raise money for Refuge needs and other environmental education
projects

Who: You and your friends.  Please come to the Auction and buy something –
we’ll have items in every price range.

Get some of your holiday shopping done, have fun and raise money to support
a variety of environmental education projects. Come and bid often, bid high
and have fun doing it for our environmental education program!

 If you can donate auction items or provide refreshments, thank you!!

   1.

   Make plans to drop off your contribution ahead of time.  Coordinate with
   Anne: 952-936-0811(h)

anne_hanle...@hotmail.com

   1.

   Please let Robin Kutz know if you can bring some snacks.  Call her
at  612-723-2632
   or email robinkut...@gmail.com

   1.

   If you need to bring your items on Thursday evening, please make every
   effort to deliver them between 5:30 and 6:15 pm so people can preview your
   items before the bidding starts.

For a preview of some of what is available go to the Trumpeter Newsletter:
http://mrvac.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2017-Nov-Dec.pdf

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swest...@comcast.net