From: Terence Brashear <tpbrash...@gmail.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Swan Goose in MN
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 11:10:42 -0800

Jean

You can load a picture to any of the free services like Flickr on the web
and post a link in your email to share it.  We do not allow attachments to
be sent to  MOU-NET.

Regards,

Terry Brashear
MOU-NET Moderator

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 11:03 AM, <m...@moumn.org> wrote:

> (Posted by Jean Olsen <lostcree...@gmail.com> via moumn.org)
>
> This Swan Goose is currently on a river in Pine County among a
> flock of Canadian geese.
>
> How can I include a pic on this message?
>
> Thanks.

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a21be4ca7c493e4c54c4st03duc