From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> On Behalf Of Tim Wahl
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:16 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Snipe? downtown MPLS

If I recall correctly, there is a group who keeps tab on birds killed in
building collisions in downtown Minneapolis.

There was a snipe(?) on the sidewalk between Candyland and Bombay Palace on 7th
st.
yesterday at around 3:20pm.

I have a picture if anyone is interested.

Also, what is the suggested way of reporting such random sightings without
involving the whole list (if reporting is, indeed, useful or desired)?

Thanks - Tim

Tim Wahl
tew...@gmail.com
Roseville, MN

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.umn.edu_cgi-2Dbin_wa-3FSUBED1-3Dmou-2Dnet&d=DwICaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=5gIOkmnQ1nLB2gWkMnpF7Q&m=EEjOeJFKAiOxJtPNQdcJXdzzxALATmEySvCgrV8nkz8&s=cywhdkyZK06R1gDm5URBvfeoRjY6Q5R3rumqNBqhoF8&e=
Archives:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.umn.edu_archives_mou-2Dnet.html&d=DwICaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=5gIOkmnQ1nLB2gWkMnpF7Q&m=EEjOeJFKAiOxJtPNQdcJXdzzxALATmEySvCgrV8nkz8&s=2JrL_B7wvfvK_1Q83K4_6uszf0RlAiDb_b1_AggP8_o&e=