I just observed the same activity  10” ago with a sharp-shinned and DE junco.
The sharpie chased the junco into a corner on my deck and into the window. It
picked the junco off the snow and flew off. I was sitting in a chair by the
window right in front of this  and it certainly surprised me  to suddenly see
all this drama. I have markers on my deck windows and bird loss is extremely
rare.. i have one feeder on my deck and may move it..

Sent from my iPhone

----