I stopped by Afton State Park this morning (6:30) to look for the Chat
which has been recently mentioned on ebird but not yet on MOU.

He was present, singing loudly and flopping about. Same area as last year:
enter from the north, take the first main path to the right/west, follow
the curve around, past the bench and into the next open space. He was in
the flowering tree near the trail when I arrived.

Also present were Tennessee and Blue-winged Warblers and what seemed like
two dozen Henslow's Sparrows - only one of which was brazen enough to sit
atop a short, scraggly tree and sing.

Have fun!

-rick, mpls