The MBW website (http://mbwbirds.com <http://mbwbirds.com/>) was updated
earlier today, November 25, with the new schedule of Minnesota Birding Weeks &
Weekends (MBWs) for the upcoming 2019-20 season – our 34th year. Complete
descriptions of the MBWs are included, along with their summaries from previous
years.

Please be sure to note that the opening of registrations will be at 12:00 noon
tomorrow, November 26, with a limit of one MBW registration (MBWeekend or
MBWeek) a day per person; see http://www.mbwbirds.com/mbw-registration.html
<http://www.mbwbirds.com/mbw-registration.html> for additional information on
the MBW registration details.

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Kim R Eckert
218 349 5953
ecker...@gmail.com <mailto:ecker...@gmail.com>
http://www.mbwbirds.com <http://www.mbwbirds.com/>

Please note: MBWs are offered in association with the MOU; we were originally
known as MOU Birding Weekends when we started in 1986. MBW participants are
still expected to be members of MOU (see http://moumn.org/signup.html
<http://moumn.org/signup.html>), which receives a portion of MBW receipts in
return for these updates on mou-net and in the newsletter.