We had a robin at the farm this morning.  We never have had one this early
before.

Nancy Piragis

-----Original Message-----
From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> On Behalf Of Bill Tefft
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:22 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Pine Grosbeaks

We still had two pine grosbeaks this morning and this was the first morning
with no common redpolls.  The rain removed the remainder of snow from the top
of the bald eagle next on County Road 88 north of Ely and two adults were on
the nest this morning.  Also this morning, I joined others who were watching
common goldeneyes courting on Shagawa River above where it crosses CR 88.

*Bill tefftefnb...@gmail.com <efnb...@gmail.com>218-235-8078*