Our first Ospreys have just arrived back on their nests in the Twin Cities
area! Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch is continuing to monitor all known nests
in the eight county metro area ( Hennepin, Ramsey, Carver, Wright, Anoka,
Washington, Scott and Dakota counties) and we always need help if anyone would
like to monitor a nest once a week thru the breeding season. You can find
annual results of this long term field study on our Facebook Page or blog.
Please report new nests, ospreys carrying sticks etc to Vanessa Greene at
osprey...@att.net

Vanessa Greene
Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch
(On Facebook)