(Posted by Ben Douglas <hj7...@msn.com> via moumn.org)

Hello Minnesota birders. This is Ben Douglas, the would-be emcee of the 2020
Spring Primer that was cancelled due to Covid-19. Several of us have been
working to produce some digital content the last couple weeks only to have the
escalation to shelter in place put the brakes on the recording efforts.

Undaunted I recorded a video myself that has been uploaded to YouTube. The
video starts with an introduction teasing future content with a request for
comments on what you may be interested in seeing/hearing in future videos.
(Either link/address below will work.)

https://youtu.be/icZ-h9iqp_o
https://tinyurl.com/wutylrz

The remainder of this first video is a tutorial for using the eBird app to
enter bird
watching data. If you’ve wanted to get started with eBird, now may be the
time
to learn. I’ll also be happy to answer questions in the video comments. The
plan
is to form an official MOU YouTube account, but I’ll be hosting the content
for
now until we are ready to move forward with such a setup.

Thanks,

Ben Douglas