For those who are interested in this particular sighting, it is available
through eBird's Minnesota Rare Bird Alert. It's in Carver County. Here's a
link to the checklist (which has the location information):
https://ebird.org/checklist/S68560927. As previously stated, I usually
share rare bird observations I find elsewhere to this list-serve. But I
have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise re-posting would become a bigger
task. Therefore, I only focus on casual and accidental species. Northern
Mockingbird is considered "rare regular" because it occurs in the state
each year.

Alyssa DeRubeis
Montreal, QC