While talking on the phone to my daughter in Boston, to my disbelief I
spotted a possible Scarlet Tanager low down on the trunk of a tree in our
back yard, across the street from the south side of Lake Owasso in
Roseville.  I raced to get my binoculars in the car in the garage and
confirmed we had not one, but three Scarlet Tanagers in our back yard along
with a couple of Baltimore Orioles.  Couple of different warblers too
likely a Pine and Yellow Rumped  but too high up in the leaves for me to
see them well enough in the rain.

Keith Carlson,
Roseville, MN
keitheca...@gmail.com