Amen to Mr. Chapman’s comments on Facebook. It is a scourge, a curse, a misery.
There is no conscience there, only greed and complete disregard for damage
done. Information found on Facebook comes with a very high price.
We are fortunate to have this listserv. It has a purpose (that should be
obvious), and serves it well.
Jim Williams
Wayzata