A huge thank you to Pete and Deb Hoeger-Lerdal for this report. I was able
to be on site in just over an hour of the report and observed an estimated
40+ birds along with 3 or 4 other birders for about 20 minutes. Eventually
the flock moved on to whereabouts unknown. After scouring other areas of
the cemetery for about 3 hours, I was unable to relocate them :(

Sunset and the adjacent Hillside Cemeteries are among my top 5 most
frequented birding spots and I'm thrilled to add this species to my
"cemetery list!"
https://www.flickr.com/photos/palmerlakeguy2010/50598440088/in/dateposted/

Travis Bonovsky
Brooklyn Center, MN