Thank you for sharing this! I also contacted the first four people on the
provided list and have received two replies today stating that additional
comments should be sent to john.sl...@perkinswill.com. More info is below.

Travis Bonovsky
Brooklyn Center, MN

Thank you for your message. I am forwarding your message to the project
manager, John Slack, at  john.sl...@perkinswill.com of Perkins & Will the
vendor who is leading the community engagement initiative for this project.
Perkins & Will is in charge of collecting all public input received for
this engagement. Please contact Perkins & Will if you have additional items
you wish to communicate.