Didn't get out of my yard today, but still found a few FOY birds:
Great Crested Flycatcher
Nashville Warbler
Chipping Sparrow

Reports from a friend in SE Dakota County included these FOY birds:
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Baltimore Oriole
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Eastern Towhee
She also reported a brown bat and a few days ago, a Whip-poor-will

I spent the day in the yard mostly gardening. Flowers in bloom include:
Vinka, 3 kinds of violets, wild strawberries, forget-me-nots, the last of
the Siberian Quil, forsythia (although it is pretty much in decline),
hyacinth. I believe I also have Pennsylvania Sedge in bloom.

I had gray treefrogs singing. Interesting as about 90% of our treefrogs are
cope's gray treefrogs, but they start singing later in the season. In a few
days I expect as the gray treefrogs peak, they will be almost drowned out
by the cope's.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swest...@comcast.net