Saw two M and 2 F bluebirds at Flying Cloud fields on Saturday morning.  Frank
Fabro pointed out a female standing on one of the nesting boxes on the West
side of the soccer fields.  At least 2 of the boxes are occupied by tree
swallows.

From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> On Behalf Of Steve Weston
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 8:21 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] FOY Rose-breasted Grosbeak, south Cass

I have heard from others in Dakota County wondering where the bluebirds are.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swest...@comcast.net<mailto:swest...@comcast.net>

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>>
<#m_8618439994447476040_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 7:25 PM Jeanie Joppru
<jjop...@gvtel.com<mailto:jjop...@gvtel.com>> wrote:

> I live in Thief River Falls, Pennington County, and have yet to see a
> bluebird this spring. Usually I see several in March or early April, then
> by May , the main migration shows up.I think they must have run into some
> of the snowstorms further south causing them to turn south again. I expect
> they will eventually arrive, but no time for two broods this summer.
> Jeanie
>
> Jeanie Joppru
> Pennington County, MN
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

> > On May 2, 2021, at 5:57 PM, m...@moumn.org<mailto:m...@moumn.org> wrote:
> >
> > (Posted by Mike North
> > <michael.no...@styate.mn.us<mailto:michael.no...@styate.mn.us>> via
> > moumn.org)
> >
> > Had my first rose-breasted grosbeak (a male) this morning, ONE day after
> my first eastern
> > bluebird. What's wrong with this picture? I haven't heard from any of
> my northern
> > birdwatcher friends who have seen a bluebird yet, but they must be
> nesting in some places in
> > MN already. Just curious where.
> > ----
> > http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net<http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net>
> > Archives:
> > http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html<http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html>
> >
> > During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice
> social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

> http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net<http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net>
> Archives:
> http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html<http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html>

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net<http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net>
Archives:
http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html<http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html>

 This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by
Mimecast.