Canada Geese: I saw my first baby, only one about a week ago near a small
pond in an industrial area of Minneapolis, followed by a second group of 10
on Tuesday.
Mallards: My wife photographed a brood of 10 on our lake on May 7th. We saw
what we assumed to be a second group of 10 on the lake on Saturday.
Wood Ducks: We saw our first group of 5 that we believed jumped from one of
our boxes this morning. Each of the boxes should have had more eggs than
that.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swest...@comcast.net