You can sign up by subscribing to this State of MN e-newsletter (bottom
link).  Last year I tried to send a link to the MOU listserv but it was
rejected.  So I contacted the MN Explore people and was told they would
provide a url that could be distributed or a live link on the Explore
website.  I never heard again, but I am trying again with this issue.

There is a photo of a Glossy and a Wht-faced Ibis together taken by Jim
Mattsson.    Then there is a link to a gallery of photos of birds to be seen
in August--taken by many photogs you know or have seen their photo credits.
This link is the August gallery.  It will probably be scrambled by the
listserv into alpha-numeric code, but you might still copy it into your
browser to open.

<https://www.exploreminnesota.com/info/where-to-go-birding-minnesota-right-n
ow#cid-14326> Where to go Birding in Minnesota Right Now | Explore Minnesota

Better is to sign up for the newsletter so you can get it in your inbox once
a month.  Let your family and friends know about it.  (the more bird
knowledge they have the less questions they will ask you-- about "a brown
bird".)       <https://www.exploreminnesota.com/info/minnesota-newsletters>
Minnesota Newsletters | Explore Minnesota   Choose the Birding one. Your
taxes are paying for it.

N.B. If these links fail just type "Explore MN" into your browser and you
should be able to subscribe and maybe connect to this month's  newsletter.

GAndersson

St Paul