This is the kind of anecdotal information that spurred ornithology long ago
- and I think holds value today and tomorrow. Does anyone know what
organization(s) are archiving this sort of anecdotal data now?
Yes, I agree there might need to be a bit of vetting - but let's not throw
out the useful because of skeptics.
C Davies