An Ivory Gull was photographed late in the day at Park Point by Sam
Holcomb.  The word got out about the gull yesterday evening.

The gull is currently being seen right now 1/4 Tuesday at 7:30 am by
Jessica & Clint Niehaus-Dexter at Canal Park.  I don't have any details
where in Canal Park but there will be other birders in Canal Park.  Check
the break walls or any ice flows on the lake.

I am posting this as I am surprised thus news hasn't been posted here yet.

Good luck to all!

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth MN
--