Here are some links to shots I've gotten at 180th St. Marsh, many others
have been there snapping shots as well.

White-faced Ibis, taken Monday 4/25/22:

https://flic.kr/p/2ngMPov

White-faced Ibis in flight, taken Tuesday 4/26/22:

https://flic.kr/p/2nh1651

Dunlin, taken Monday 4/25/22:

https://flic.kr/p/2nh98Yc

Wilson's Phalarope, taken Tuesday 4/26/22

https://flic.kr/p/2nh9mPV

I was down there again tonight, hoping to see the Phalarope again but I did
not.  The sheriff drove through while I was there, and said that someone
had called in with complaint of the road being blocked or impeded.  The
sheriff suggested we be there for a time and move on, and also to park far
enough to the shoiulder and not block / impede the road.  We explained
about the Ibis being there and pointed them out.  The other officer in
their vehicle asked how we knew about them being there and we explained
that birding forums such as this one are a common avenue.

Before the sheriff arrived, there was a pickup at one point that sort of
burned out around another car halfway along the stretch at the ponds.  I
wonder if that may have been who called in the complaint.  The sheriff was
kind in conveying his suggestion / request.  I know that on the west end,
people have put a No Parking sign on the phione pole there.  I do feel a
bit sheepish coming there and parking, but it is a public road.  We should
all be careful and conscientious to stay off the land posted as No
Trespassing / Private Land.  I've not personally observed anyone violating
this while I've been there.,

Happy and respectful birding to you all,

Brian