Hi
Herb Lindsay and I went to Westwood Hills nature center and looked for the
Hooded Warbler that was reported I think yesterday. .  We were up looking for
almost an hour hearing two different birds calling at the same time and seeing
them popping in and out of the canopy above. We didn’t think that we had any
photos but a couple of times I just shot into the trees and hoped, and as it
turned out I did get a picture of one when I put it on my computer and
lightened it up.. It’s not a great one but i think you’ll agree that it is one.
 My thanks to the staff at Westwood who gave us directions and to Herb who
helped me look. IT was a lifer for me. Last year I spent countless hours trying
to find one at Murphy Hanrehan with no luck.  Here is my photo, such as it is.
Here is my flickr link
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/18879164606/in/dateposted/
Ron Taube Coon Rapids