Hi
 My friend Travis and I went to Randolph park today in hopes of seeing the
Dicksissel and what ever else was there. Well we saw a Dicksissel and a Savanna
Sparrow and a Clay Colored Sparrow.  We heard a Western Meadowlark but could
never quite see him.  We also saw a few horned larks but never got our cameras
on them.  Later we stopped at the 180th street marsh and saw some young fledged
eastern kingbirds but failed to see any of the hoped for Loggerhead Shrikes in
the area.
Here are a few photos from today at this flickr link.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>

Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.