From: Karen Smith <karen.louise.sm...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:56 AM
Subject: [Webmaker] French localizers needed for privacy resources for
Webmaker
To: Mozilla Webmaker list <webma...@lists.mozilla.org>

Hello,

Hive Toronto is running a project to co-design privacy curriculum with
teens that will result in prototype level badges and teaching kits for
Webmaker.  We could use some help from any French speaking Mozillians to
help localize from English to French on Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/webmaker-curriculum/

Some of the learning activities include the "IP Address Tracer," "Data
Trail Timeline" and "Coach."  I have more learning activities to post after
this first batch gets completed.

Karen

--
Karen Louise Smith
Mitacs Elevate Post-Doctoral Research Fellow

...find me at Mozilla, the University of Toronto or at
www.karenlouisesmith.net

Flore