Hi,
I've been doing some more tests. The VirtualString works just fine on a
virtual string that I assign myself but when I try to do the same thing on
a class' feature, it doens't work.
For example:
Var=self.feat1#1 (Where feat is an feature of a given class)
{texHandler set(text:{VirtualString.toString Var})
works; however,
{texHandler set(text:{VirtualString.toString self.feat2}) with
self.feat2=self.feat1#1
doesn't work

Does the problem have anything to do with the fact that feat2 is assigned
by another class?

Thanks