Hi,
I'm having another problem with the Dropdownlist. The value returned by the
command:

{List.nth {D get($)} {D get(firstselection:$)}}

is a list of numbers (which I suppose represents the selected virtual
string from the list).
When combined with {L set(...)} the value displayed is really the string
but when I try:

Var := {List.nth {D get($)} {D get(firstselection:$)}}

I get the list of numbers instead of the string itself in Var. Any help?

Thanks.