Hello,
I just wanted to say that the only way I could come up with to overcome
this problem was to load the pickles, create the modules and then pass them
as arguments to the RemoteClass. So far, I still haven't tested whether
RemoteClass can create instances of MyClass or not but at least I got rid
of the warning.