itspki wrote:
I load my PKCS#11 module to mozilla, and print log to my log file. i
can't find C_Opensession() being called, and mozilla execute
C_SetAttributeValue() to do something, then error occured.
Can you tell me Why?
This doesn't sound right. NSS does at least one C_OpenSession when the slot is detected at startup. Are you saying that C_OpenSession is never called, or that C_SetAttributeValue is called with a session ID that was not returned from a correspondin C_OpenSession?

Either case doesn't sound right, but the latter is a believable bug in NSS, the former sounds like a logging problem, or a library problem (C_OpenSession isn't set correctly in the function list.

bob