Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the best place for all of these questions but here
goes!

1.) Is there any (Javascript) way to sign text using certificates loaded
into the browser other than crypto.signText ?

2.) Is there any (Javascript) way of exporting certificates from a the
software security device?

3.) I am writing an extension that makes https connections to web services,
if the user hasn't entered their master password for the security device
then the connection fails because there is no access to the certificatges.
Is there a way, again in javascript, of making sure the password has been
entered?

Any help with these questions would be really helpful. I am just starting to
get to grips with using firefox and Javascript itself so some of these
things are not really as obvious to me as you might think they should be!

Thanks!

Milamber³