Hi,

We have this PKCS#11 (2.1) implementation of the crypto module for
smart cards... Besides the 68 functions, can I add another custom
function for the application to call?

I have been successfully been able to add the function and use the
library from our  applications, but when I try to load the module using
the Mozilla browser, it reports an error saying "Unable to load
module"... If I remove the function from the list everything works fine
and the module gets loaded by the browser...

Is this a wrong way to add a function to the crypto module or do I need
to anything else to make it work with Mozilla?

Please help, I am very new to crypto stuff,...

Vivek