Hi,

I have been developing an extension to the FireFox witch directly uses
NSS and creates own PKI. I would like to ask, if there is some way in
the NSS to establish my own key and certtificate token. I'd like to run
my own token parallel with existing softoken device, manage password
and authentication to this slot my own way and store all my
certificates and private/public keys into this own slot.

Currently I am using token obtained with PK11_GetInternalKeySlot() for
key management (generation/search etc.) and CERT_GetDefaultCertDB() for
access to the cert database. Waht is globaly used in the FireFox too. I
actually don't know any clean and correct way how to alternate these
two handles with my own ones.

Many thanks for suggestions.

Honza B.